2. Forever
3. The Ghost of Civilization
4. The Girl with no Identity
5. Subutai
6. Tree of Death
7. Jonelle Storm
8. Dee-em
9. Wylted

Hopefully, more people from DDO will sign onto Edeb8.
1harderthanyouthink
By 1harderthanyouthink | Jun 18 2017 10:43 AM
CosmoJarvis: Most of us have an account on Edeb8 already.
admin
By admin | Jun 18 2017 1:50 PM
CosmoJarvis: Wololo
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
David
By David | Jun 19 2017 12:54 AM
CosmoJarvis: I'm ThinkBig on DDO. My main account on here is Kohai. I am having issues logging in so I am using this account for now.
Wylted
By Wylted | Jun 19 2017 2:01 AM
ProgressiveforLife: Okay, but your username is stupid. It means you're an ideologue who is incapable of changing your mind no matter what conclusions the facts bring you to.

I would never put conservative for life as my user name because one day I might run into the correct facts to make me agree with you that open borders and government funded sex change operations are a good ideal.
Wylted
By Wylted | Jun 19 2017 2:03 AM
CosmoJarvis: I have been active on and off for a while. With long periods of off
Cenc
By Cenc | Jun 19 2017 4:11 AM
Wylted: 'Open borders and government funded sex change operations' aren't necessarily exclusive to progressivism; which is pretty broad anyway.
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Jun 19 2017 5:25 AM
CosmoJarvis: *ahem*
ProgressiveforLife
By ProgressiveforLife | Jun 19 2017 6:19 AM
Wylted: I mean pro-life, not forever :P
Subutai
By Subutai | Jun 19 2017 8:39 AM
It's concerning that it's 3:38 CST (in which Juggle is headquartered) on a Monday and they still haven't fixed the problem. Before, during business hours, the issue was promptly dealt with, while, outside of business hours, it was handled soon after business hours started again. But it's been 6-7 hours since Juggle probably opened and they still haven't fixed it this time.
admin
By admin | Jun 19 2017 10:13 AM
Wylted: "I'm straight for the time being"
"What do you mean?"
"Well one day I might run into a really hot person of the same gender which could convince me otherwise"
"Doesn't that make you bi?"
"No no, I'm straight ... for now"

The way our society is set up, most people aren't moderates about everything in practice, we just have different degrees of stubborn-ness.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Wylted
By Wylted | Jun 19 2017 1:30 PM
admin: Political orientation I would hope is different from sexual orientation. I mean sexual orientation is like what gets you sexually excited, but political orientation should come as a logical thing from studying philosophy.
Wylted
By Wylted | Jun 19 2017 1:31 PM
ProgressiveforLife: Lol, well I guess it could be taken a few ways
Wylted
By Wylted | Jun 19 2017 1:32 PM
Subutai: It was Father's Day, maybe a long weekend, but yes still concerning
admin
By admin | Jun 19 2017 1:37 PM
Wylted: political orientation should come as a logical thing from studying philosophy
I don't think there's a lot of evidence to support that this actually happens.
Let's revive the forums!
Persuadable
By Persuadable | Jun 20 2017 6:58 AM
DDO has been down for days now! I switched to DebateIsand.com a couple of days ago and I heard 15 plus people switched two. DebateIsland is a little different, because it is the only casual debating website, but they are making a formal debate soon, which I hear is much better than other platforms like DDO. They even have a lot of copyrighted exclusive features. You guys should check it out.
Thumbs up from:
Persuadable
By Persuadable | Jun 20 2017 7:23 AM
Also, the founder of debateisland.com is extremely active and their website is actively developed like crazy!
admin
By admin | Jun 20 2017 11:07 AM
Persuadable: Dude you can't copyright a feature. You can try to patent it, if it's an especially novel process, but you can't copyright it.
Let's revive the forums!
Forever
By Forever | Jun 20 2017 11:09 AM
admin: Are you cooler than Airmax?
admin
By admin | Jun 20 2017 11:12 AM
Forever: *checks temperature* Pretty sure I am at the moment, actually.
Let's revive the forums!
Page: 1234Most Recent