OFFICIAL BUG THREAD

< Return to subforum
Page: 18910111213Most Recent
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Dec 14 2014 3:17 PM
admin: Not anymore
JDSFDSFfsa
By JDSFDSFfsa | Dec 15 2014 11:27 AM
When I reply to a comment in "resources", it gives me: javscript: void(0); and the browser does not interpret it correctly because it should be javascript, not javscript
JH1234L
18Karl
By 18Karl | Dec 15 2014 12:42 PM
admin: Hi Admin!

Chat system malfunctioning. It keeps spamming me :C please fix! thnx
"Oi you! Yeah you! How many commies have you shot today"
admin
By admin | Dec 15 2014 12:44 PM
18Karl: Please be more specific. Who are the chats coming from, and what are they saying. If it's private you can PM me. How frequently is it spamming. What browser are you using. The more details you can give me the greater the chance I can reproduce the bug. As always I can't fix a bug I can't see.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Dec 15 2014 12:45 PM
JDSFDSFfsa: Fixed.

Also, did you just post the solution to the bug as well as the bug? Wow. First time that's happened lol.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Dec 15 2014 12:54 PM
admin: Krit says he isn't blocking me but it is still acting like I'm blocked. He can chat, message, and reply to me.
18Karl
By 18Karl | Dec 15 2014 12:58 PM
admin: So I was chatting with Stag, then this happened:

http://imgur.com/1DDInjD

It keeps spamming with the same message from 21 minutes ago. The chats are coming from Stag; I'm using Google Chrome, and it is spamming infinite times.

Thanks!
admin
By admin | Dec 15 2014 1:11 PM
18Karl: Has it just stopped now?
Let's revive the forums!
18Karl
By 18Karl | Dec 15 2014 1:13 PM
admin: nope :(
admin
By admin | Dec 15 2014 1:20 PM
18Karl: Strange, it's now entirely removed from the database. Will need to look into this further. Sorry about that.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Dec 28 2014 9:24 PM
Repeat bug alert: I could not change my display color to blue, because whe I pressed save, it gave me the message "that username is already taken". I dealed with this in the past by changing my name, but I have grown to like Stag. I added an exclamation point to my name so it would update ( I couldn't stand the green any longer)
admin
By admin | Dec 30 2014 3:08 PM
Blackflag: Fixed
Let's revive the forums!
Wylted
By Wylted | Jan 7 2015 3:27 AM
admin: I got an instant message from stag and it won't go away no matter how many times I press x. I am on my iPhone 6 plus not sure if I'll get better results at home on a computer but it's annoying
admin
By admin | Jan 7 2015 4:00 AM
Wylted: Is it fixed?
Let's revive the forums!
Wylted
By Wylted | Jan 7 2015 4:01 AM
admin: That was fast, yes thanks
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 7 2015 7:19 AM
Wylted: Lol, admin will implement new features within a week if you convince him they are good.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 7 2015 7:20 AM
Our administration is definitely more active than juggle. Actually the service of this site is one of the reasons I love it so much.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 7 2015 8:26 AM
The new site design, excluding the new background and homepage, is incompatible with my desktop. This is a real bummer.
admin
By admin | Jan 7 2015 11:40 AM
Blackflag: In what way is it incompatible? Screenshots would be useful too.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jan 7 2015 11:45 AM
admin: Now I am wondering if it was a website adaption. Sometimes sites look differently on my Acre labtop, so I think I jumped to the conclusion that the radical site changes were intentional.
Page: 12345678910111213Most Recent