EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

The bible is not OUTDATED.

< Return to subforum
Page: 123456Most Recent
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Aug 17 2014 11:29 AM
nzlockie: I didn't realize that until after this comment. But this thread still brings back memories.
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
olive 2
By olive 2 | Aug 28 2014 5:04 PM
I dont have intention to stop visiting this website, it just so happen that id been very busy this past few days. Sorry :)
The Old Path
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Aug 29 2014 12:08 AM
olive 2: Great, we need some more warm blood.
olive 2
By olive 2 | Aug 29 2014 9:52 PM
Blackflag: Lets get it on...he he....
The Old Path
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Aug 31 2014 8:49 AM
olive 2: ...
olive 2
By olive 2 | Sep 2 2014 2:46 AM
Who is keep coming back in fourth time in the form of Elijah?
Where in heaven he's going when carried by the Whirlwind?
Where is Elijah now?
What heaven did Christ pertaining to in John 3:13?

I Want to start up this Forum with this hang Question from other thread.For continuation that the Bible is not Outdated.

Okay, if we going to analyze this information in the Bible, we will come up to the solution that the Contradictions in the Bible are really existing and that is why we cannot really have to trust it. Because Christ said in John 3;13

"No one has ascended into heaven except the one who descended from heaven, the Son of Man."

It seems contradict to what 2Kings 2:1 says,

"Now when the Lord was about to take Elijah up to heaven by a whirlwind, Elijah and Elisha were on their way from Gilgal."

Well the answer is in the Bible itself i want you to read this verse and please i need your wild guess.

2 Corinthians 12:2
I know a person in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know; God knows.

And Please if somebody want to dare answer this Question.

"Why the Bible says that EVE is the Mother of all living, and nowhere in the Bible says that Adam is the father of all living.?

The Old Path
olive 2
By olive 2 | Sep 2 2014 3:42 PM
Pinkie: kumusta Bek?
The Old Path
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Sep 3 2014 8:19 AM
olive 2: Did you mean to make a new thread?
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Sep 3 2014 10:29 AM
olive 2: Puno ng palos ang aking hoberkrap! :P ]Paano mo sabihin ang "I've always wanted to say that" sa tagalog?

Grabe ang tagal na nating di nagkita!!! Mabuti naman[! :D Kumusta kuya? :)
admin
By admin | Sep 3 2014 7:05 PM
Pinkie: Can we please keep the forums in English?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
olive 2
By olive 2 | Sep 3 2014 8:47 PM
Pinkie: I am always fine. :)
The Old Path
olive 2
By olive 2 | Sep 3 2014 8:50 PM
Pinkie: "I've always wanted to say that" in tagalog "yan ang gusto ko laging sabihin"
The Old Path
olive 2
By olive 2 | Sep 3 2014 8:53 PM
Blackflag: No new thread let us keep this here and continue, you can make a comments to our last conversations, if you would like?
The Old Path
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Sep 3 2014 10:37 PM
admin: Whatever that was wasn't proper filipino.
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Sep 4 2014 3:40 AM
admin: Yes sir. I just said, "My hovercraft is full of eels. How do you say, "I've always wanted to say that" in Tagalog?"" Then I said I haven't talked to him in forever and asked him how he was.

Are you allowed to speak languages other then English in PMs or chat?
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Sep 4 2014 3:43 AM
Blackflag: Hey! That totally was proper Tagalog. Just cause it doesn't translate well in Bing when you c&p it in doesn't mean it's not proper.
admin
By admin | Sep 4 2014 12:21 PM
Pinkie: No. Although I'd be more lenient / less likely to notice in non-public parts of the site in general. But if there's a complaint against you then you're in trouble.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
olive 2
By olive 2 | Sep 4 2014 2:20 PM
Blackflag: Thanks, that is a comment.
The Old Path
olive 2
By olive 2 | Sep 4 2014 2:22 PM
Pinkie: Seems like really you know tagalog grammar bek? Yes you are right, there are times translation online is not perfect.
The Old Path
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Sep 4 2014 2:23 PM
Official Boundary Pusher pushing boundaries like a boss. Making the site rules clearer for everyone.

Carry on OBP!
Page: 123456Most Recent