EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Feminism and LGBT rights

< Return to subforum
Page: 1234Most Recent
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Aug 15 2016 2:08 PM
What is your view on feminism, transgenders in society, and LGBT rights?
Crow
By Crow | Aug 15 2016 3:14 PM
Bi0Hazard: Modern feminism are disgusting and an absolute disgrace to their predecessors. The only good feminists are those that support true empowerment through self-sufficiency, and not entitlement.

Transgenders are unstable, confused, sexist, insecure, ignorant, body shamers. The enabling of their ridicolous behavior shows how stupefied society has become.

I have no problem with homosexuality. I do however have a HUGE problem with the overwhelming emergence of gay subculture.
Thumbs up from:
The ADB committee just changed its policy on 8/28/2016
No communication with admin. Ever.
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Aug 15 2016 4:05 PM
I find feminism to be a pathetic excuse for being forcibly entitled to equality instead of being self-dependent. A society built on self-sufficiency is a healthy and hard working society. Modern mainstream feminism is just a way for females to complain to be given more by the state.

I find both transgenders and homosexuals to be confused and unnatural and being harmful to society and our traditional values.

Thumbs up from:
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Aug 15 2016 4:07 PM
Crow: The only good feminists are those that support true empowerment through self-sufficiency, and not entitlement.
So, would you consider anarcha-feminists to be "good" feminists?
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Aug 15 2016 4:14 PM
Bi0Hazard: I find both transgenders and homosexuals to be confused and unnatural and being harmful to society and our traditional values.
There is actually disagreement on whether being homosexual can be natural, but nevertheless, I believe it to be harmful to society, being superior for people to have a father and a mother. A society built on that is what I believe to be a healthy society to live in.
admin
By admin | Aug 15 2016 4:16 PM
Bi0Hazard: All sound good to me.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Aug 15 2016 4:17 PM
Bi0Hazard: I find feminism to be a pathetic excuse for being forcibly entitled to equality instead of being self-dependent.

I titled him Social Justice Hood.

Crow
By Crow | Aug 15 2016 4:19 PM
Bi0Hazard: Yes.

The advocacy of anarcho-feminists has no association with politics.
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Aug 15 2016 4:20 PM
Crow: Or legally requiring businesses to pay equal amounts to men and women for the same job. Also, legally requiring businesses to have women on their board of directors.
Crow
By Crow | Aug 15 2016 4:22 PM
Bi0Hazard: Yeah, it is an abomination.
Crow
By Crow | Aug 15 2016 4:28 PM
Bi0Hazard: That is a shoddy argument.

First of all, it implies that homosexuals are going to have a family structure involving kids.

Beyond that, male and female personalities are really just adhering to predefined gender roles.

That is practically saying that no person that does not conform to gender stereotypes, is ever going to be a good parent and have a positive influence on their kids life.
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Aug 15 2016 4:47 PM
Crow: First of all, it implies that homosexuals are going to have a family structure involving kids.
In many cases, they do.
Beyond that, male and female personalities are really just adhering to predefined gender roles.

That is practically saying that no person that does not conform to gender stereotypes, is ever going to be a good parent and have a positive influence on their kids life.

Homosexuality is when someone is attracted to someone of their own sex. I believe our own genders at birth should be preserved and be traditionally male and female sexuality(heterosexuality) instead of a society where males being sexually attracted to other males is normal. I really depends on how you look at gender, either it can be simply a social construct with predefined gender roles making someone a specific gender or someones gender at birth being essential to your sexuality(heterosexual family values).
Crow
By Crow | Aug 15 2016 5:14 PM
Bi0Hazard: . I believe our own genders at birth should be preserved and be traditionally male and female sexuality(heterosexuality) instead of a society where males being sexually attracted to other males is normal.

Why?

Were you told to believe that, or do you actually have a reason for why not?

I really depends on how you look at gender, either it can be simply a social construct with predefined gender roles making someone a specific gender or someones gender at birth being essential to your sexuality(heterosexual family values).

Heterosexual family values?

Are you saying that straight and gay individuals have inherently different value systems?
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Aug 15 2016 5:25 PM
Crow: Why?

Were you told to believe that, or do you actually have a reason for why not?

Because I believe homosexuality is immoral and God made male and female specifically for each other.
Heterosexual family values?

Are you saying that straight and gay individuals have inherently different value systems?

Homosexuality is contrary to heterosexual family values. Where men and women are created to naturally create a family and sustain it.
cooldudebro
By cooldudebro | Aug 15 2016 7:07 PM
It's a disgrace.

People with mental problems.

Totally against
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Aug 16 2016 5:43 AM
admin: You have no problem with transgenders in society? and you favor mainstream feminism?
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Aug 16 2016 5:59 AM
Crow: Explain to me why you have a problem with transgenders but not homosexuality.
Crow
By Crow | Aug 16 2016 8:07 AM
Bi0Hazard: Sexual urges are subconscious. Trying to fight them is impossible. You can choose to not act on them, but that only really makes sense if that person is religious. The world is not going to end because homosexuals are sticking it in each other either. It probabably needs to happen more due to overpopulation.

Transgenders on the other hand, are confused. They say they feel like the opposite sex, but a feeling is undefinale, and especially cannot tell someone what sex they are supposed to be. Generalized appearances and gender stereotypes are what they attach themselves to in establishing the basis for their made up feelings. In reality, all they are doing is rejecting their natural body and embracing insecurity.
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Aug 16 2016 8:17 AM
Crow: So, you have a no problem with homosexuality because you can't fight it?
Crow
By Crow | Aug 16 2016 8:54 AM
Bi0Hazard: You cannot control a fetish. Something subconscious cannot be reasoned with through usage of the conscious.

Also I see few societal negatives, but many societal positives.

The only arguments that have any legitimacy are religious or philosophical in nature.
Page: 1234Most Recent