EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Robot Prostitution

< Return to subforum
Page: 1234Most Recent
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Jul 29 2016 4:26 PM
Crow: Condoms significantly decrease the risk of sexually transmitted diseases, and a sex robot which was reused by many different people multiple times a day could possibly leave behind some...things which can cause disease.
Thumbs up from:
admin
By admin | Jul 29 2016 4:27 PM
Crow: So paying for murder is victimless? Even though the act of paying for murder has no victims and the act of murder is another crime?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Jul 29 2016 4:28 PM
Dassault Papillon: To further this point, human prostitutes get tested for STDs a lot. Would massively reduce their value if they had one so they're extra careful with that.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jul 29 2016 4:43 PM
Dassault Papillon: Share a sex robot?

No thank you.

The ADB committee just changed its policy on 8/28/2016
No communication with admin. Ever.
Crow
By Crow | Jul 29 2016 4:45 PM
admin: Yes.

The only activity is the changing of money.
Crow
By Crow | Jul 29 2016 4:45 PM
admin: Only the legal ones. Those are still in the significant minority across the globe.
admin
By admin | Jul 29 2016 4:48 PM
Crow: All the more reason to legalize it IMO.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Jul 29 2016 4:49 PM
Crow: But that activity pretty clearly has an impact down the line ie the death of another person. I think most people would accept that if you pay for a murder, you're somewhat culpable if that person dies.
Let's revive the forums!
JoMomma
By JoMomma | Jul 29 2016 4:56 PM
admin: People have the ability to act out their fantasies (without actually engaging in them) without a product needing to be marketed to them. I'd hold whoever crafted such a product to be held more accountable than the person who for whatever reason purchased it. The real question should be, should there be limitations on what manufacturers should be able to produce and market. I am a libertarian for the most part on behalf of individuals, but not on behalf of industries that would stand to profit from depravity.
JoMomma
By JoMomma | Jul 29 2016 4:57 PM
Crow: yuck! forced orgasms suck and increase stress and frustration, not alleviate it.
Thumbs up from:
Crow
By Crow | Jul 29 2016 4:59 PM
admin: The illegal ones will still be more popular.

They get hungry, and you pay them 10$ for sex so they can go get a burger.

Go to a brothel, and the minimum they are going to charge you is a 100$. Only a completely undignified idiot...
Crow
By Crow | Jul 29 2016 5:00 PM
JoMomma: Maybe for women.

I just push down on my epididymis, and in 3 minutes my body emits a forced scream.
admin
By admin | Jul 29 2016 5:02 PM
JoMomma: I can understand that to a significant extent. Wouldn't that just drive the business underground though?
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Jul 29 2016 5:04 PM
Crow: Not actually true. Price is set by demand and supply. Demand is high for illegal prostitutes and supply is low. Most people and most prostitutes therefore go to the legal ones. In NZ we have seen massive reductions in illegal prostitution since legalization. Most of those arrested now are arrested for being underage (despite their work being ostensibly their choice).
Let's revive the forums!
JoMomma
By JoMomma | Jul 29 2016 5:11 PM
admin: Underground is better than marketing it to those who weren't specifically seeking it. That way those seeking it would share in the "guilt." To have it marketed, people would be drawn in, who may not have sought it out.
Crow
By Crow | Jul 29 2016 5:11 PM
admin: Price is set by demand and supply. Demand is high for illegal prostitutes and supply is low. Most people and most prostitutes therefore go to the legal ones.

That is true for New Zealand, since independently soliciting sex on the streets is legal.

In most parts of the world where prostitution is legal, it is only in licensed brothels. You will always find more prostitutes out in the streets.
JoMomma
By JoMomma | Jul 29 2016 5:15 PM
Crow: excuse my frankness, but are you saying you bend your guy backward?
admin
By admin | Jul 29 2016 5:18 PM
JoMomma: The harm is though that you can't regulate it. Who's to say those underground realistic kiddie dolls aren't modeled after 3d scans of real children? And at that point the state has a big obligation to keep people safe. There's all sorts of things that start getting really shady when you encourage business to go underground. Prohibition alcohol vs the alcohol market today is totally different.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Jul 29 2016 5:20 PM
Crow: Licensed brothels are more attractive for similar reasons. Street solicitation is very rare.
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jul 29 2016 5:26 PM
admin: In New Zealand.

Page: 1234Most Recent