EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Robot Prostitution

< Return to subforum
Page: 1234Most Recent
admin
By admin | Jul 30 2016 6:25 AM
Crow: They cause the murders. Without guns murders would be much harder.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Jul 30 2016 6:27 AM
Bi0Hazard: So then by that logic you don't believe in laws.

I think drugs and robot prostitutes could also harm other people.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jul 30 2016 6:30 AM
admin: Are you shifting to guns now?

Besides the fact that clean murders usually avoid firearms, their restriction has varied consequences throughout history, whether their liberty protected more lives or created more violence.
The ADB committee just changed its policy on 8/28/2016
No communication with admin. Ever.
admin
By admin | Jul 30 2016 6:34 AM
Crow: None of that is to say guns prevented more murders than laws did. The point is that making murder illegal reduces murders. Making drugs illegal helps reduce drug use. Laws have some impact on society.
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jul 30 2016 6:43 AM
admin: None of that is to say guns prevented more murders than laws did.

Laws are pieces of paper. They do not prevent murder.

Only in your delusional fantasy are people cowering to a vigilante piece of paper!

Making drugs illegal helps reduce drug use. Laws have some impact on society.

Actually it doesn't. That's one of the myths that was revealed during the drug war.

After waves of stricter criminalization, the usage of minor drugs increases.

admin
By admin | Jul 30 2016 6:44 AM
Crow: So you deny that, since the US started their "war on drugs" for instance, drug use has declined? Because stats say otherwise...
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jul 30 2016 6:51 AM
admin: Coinciding with Bush's revival of the war on drugs, then yes.

Drug use has been in steady increase.
admin
By admin | Jul 30 2016 7:01 AM
Crow: Even that is still factually wrong.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/news-events/news-releases/2015/12/drug-use-trends-remain-stable-or-decline-among-teens

The only drug that has been increasing in that time by any significant amount is marijuana (mostly in the second half of that time period), both among teens and adults. Other than that, people are waking up to just how destructive drugs are, which is great.
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jul 30 2016 7:18 AM
admin: That link does not deny that overall use of illegal substances has increased over time .

Which is a fact. Also, marijuana is the most popular drug in America, and still falls under the realm of illegal substances combatted during the drug war (the most combatted actually)
admin
By admin | Jul 30 2016 7:29 AM
Crow: The overall rate of use, however, has. The prevalence has increased only because marijuana has increased - taking out marijuana it has dropped massively. Every single other drug is down in use as a trend.
Let's revive the forums!
Page: 1234Most Recent