Wylted vs lannan13
Stag vs Zaradi
The Redneck vs TheJuniorVarsityNovice
UtherPenguin vs That1User
debatability vs FourTrouble
Ajabi vs 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
BYE - Kasmic

Topics:
This House believes that provision of Internet services should be a public utility.
This House would enforce a civil right of survivorship on social media.
This House would ban the publication of software which is specifically designed to enable access to the darknet.

Remember all competitors (except Kasmic, who gets a free win :) ) have only 24 hours to rank their topics. In the event that there are any issues at all, please contact me asap. Good luck!
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | May 31 2015 1:11 PM
admin: 8el won't be able to compete.
admin
By admin | May 31 2015 1:19 PM
Dassault Papillon: Get him to tell me that
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | May 31 2015 2:37 PM
admin: He turned out to be Rational Madman.
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | May 31 2015 2:38 PM
http://www.debate.org/forums/debate.org/topic/68888/
See?
admin
By admin | May 31 2015 2:39 PM
Dassault Papillon: Well get him to tell me that. Since he isn't telling me, I'm inclined to give his opponent a free win, but so far I've just got it on hearsay from you so I won't take action yet.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | May 31 2015 2:39 PM
@That1User alerted me to a very important point: the emails sent neglected to make mention of the SIDE. I'm so sorry about that.

THE FOLLOWING USERS ARE PRO
shabshoral
Wylted
Zaradi
The Redneck
That1User
debatability
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Let's revive the forums!
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | May 31 2015 2:41 PM
admin: I even posted a freakin' link...
admin
By admin | May 31 2015 2:42 PM
Dassault Papillon: ... to the DDO forum. The place on the internet where the most shit is talked. Probably.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | May 31 2015 2:42 PM
None of the topics are clear to me. Was there more description in the emails, because I can't access them at the moment
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | May 31 2015 2:43 PM
admin: The guy admitted it himself in that thread which I posted a link to, and as a result his account has been deactivated for perhaps two days.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | May 31 2015 2:44 PM
NVM, I guess I'll just put my vote in for the last topic if zaradi agrees. It is the only one that makes sense to me.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | May 31 2015 2:45 PM
admin: Either way, he cannot debate because he is banned from DDO
admin
By admin | May 31 2015 2:45 PM
Dassault Papillon: Then I suppose he won't be able to post his selection. No harm done.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | May 31 2015 2:46 PM
Blackflag: You need the email to post your selection.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | May 31 2015 2:49 PM
admin: Shh, now people are going to try and infiltrate my email and sabotage the competition
admin
By admin | May 31 2015 2:49 PM
Blackflag: Lol.
Let's revive the forums!
RXR.
By RXR. | May 31 2015 3:09 PM
If you would put a description on the second and third topic than that would be helpful.
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
admin
By admin | May 31 2015 3:33 PM
RXR.: I think all three topics are clear enough. If people need to do research to understand the topics I can sympathize, and otherwise they can just vote for the topic they understand best.

It's interesting - I personally would not have expected the first one to be the easiest. Originally we were going to word the first one as "net neutrality" but changed it for various reasons. It's a very complicated issue.
Let's revive the forums!
lannan13
By lannan13 | Jun 1 2015 1:09 AM
admin: I never recieved the email for this.
What is immoral for a individual to do is immoral for a government to do."- Rand Paul
"What fun is there in making sense?"- Discord
Defeat the Washington Machine, and Unleash the American Dream!
"Th
Page: 12Most Recent