EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Bryan Mullins: All "African Americans" Are White

< Return to subforum
Bryan Mullins The Fox
By Bryan Mullins The Fox | May 21 2018 9:48 PM
Point 1: The Fact That Martin Luther King Jr. was actually white and a part of the KKK
Reference 1: Photo Manipulation
Quote: According to Wikipedia, "Photo manipulation involves transforming or altering a photograph using various methods and techniques to achieve desired results. Some photo manipulations are considered skillful artwork while others are frowned upon as unethical practices, especially when used to deceive the public, such as that used for political propaganda, or to make a product or person look better."

Reference 2: The Truth about why Martin Luther Kind Jr. went to jail
Quote: According to History.com, "According to the King Center, the civil rights leader went to jail 29 times."
Truth: It wasn't because he was arrested for his beliefs or because he is "black." It was truly because he got arrested for every time he actually lynched an African American. In which, Martin Luther King Jr. has lynched 29 African Americans, while it may always be evident that racism was a huge problem in America because people like Martin Luther King Jr. wanted everybody to see, think, and believe that he is a "black man"; However, he is covering up the lynching of innocent African Americans in America, to add on to what I said in the video, by displaying himself as "black" to accuse all White Americans as being the "racists" though Ironically he is one.

Point 2: How many "African Americans" or so you call them are in America?
According to a simple Google search, there are about "12.3%" of "African Americans"
First off, this seems like a suspiciously low number, comparing this percentage with the percentage of White Americans in America, seems indifferent just not to make a small percentage of Whites in America, though that would be racist. The KKK was not a white supremacist only hate group, they are christian groups who protest their beliefs, using satire (i.e. "racial slurs" and insults) and this is satire because it is ironically ridiculous to take anything what they say serious because first off, they're religious, they can spew anything out of their mouth without verifying that whatever specific thing they said was true or not.

Thumbs up from:
nzlockie
By nzlockie | May 22 2018 12:47 AM
Yeah you haven't really supported your assertion here.

You're asserting that ALL African Americans are white.
Your first point seems a little sketchy but even if we give that one to you, all it proves is that ONE African American was white.
You even mention in the same breath that he was sent to jail for lynching African Americans. Were they also white? Why was he lynching them?

Your second point was pretty rambly, didn't really make a lot of sense there I'm afraid.
But if we try to make sense of it, you start by quoting a statistic that proves that there ARE African Americans living in the US. (Shocker)
You don't actually discuss what colour they are so I'm not sure what your point there is.
But the rest of your second point goes off on some tangent about the KKK. Which also doesn't mention the colour of African Americans.

My conclusion is that you have failed to meet your BOP. I vote CON.
Thumbs up from:
Bryan Mullins
By Bryan Mullins | May 22 2018 9:53 AM
nzlockie: " You even mention in the same breath that he was sent to jail for lynching African Americans. Were they also white? Why was he lynching them?
I'm not saying that the people he is lynching is white, that is an automatically prejudiced misconception.

" Your second point was pretty rambly, didn't really make a lot of sense there I'm afraid.
But if we try to make sense of it, you start by quoting a statistic that proves that there ARE African Americans living in the US. (Shocker)
You don't actually discuss what colour they are so I'm not sure what your point there is.
But the rest of your second point goes off on some tangent about the KKK. Which also doesn't mention the colour of African Americans.

My conclusion is that you have failed to meet your BOP. I vote CON.

I bet you haven't even seen the video, search "Expose Theory No. 8" and you, the self righteous nutjob, will be proven wrong.

You literally took everything out of context, because you are too self righteous to even keep it in context.
Vote Pro!
Mharman
By Mharman | May 23 2018 5:25 AM
nzlockie: Don't even bother with this guy. He's a troll. I've become quite familiar with this guy on Debate.org.
With Liberty and Justice for all!