EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

The UK hates young white men

< Return to subforum
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Nov 19 2017 7:57 AM
In December 2015, a poll showed that in Britain, people had the most negative perceptions of white men in their 20s, out of 48 different groups, passing up "black Caribbean man in his 20s", "Pakistani man in his 20s", "Muslim man in his 20s", "white man in his 40s", "white woman in her 20s", etc. White men were perceived to be the second least hardworking group, surpassed only by "Muslim woman in her 60s". They were perceived as the second least likely to help others, after "Polish man in his 20s".
Source:
https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/12/14/prejudice-data/

For me, the only question is: will the United States be next?
admin
By admin | Nov 22 2017 1:04 PM
Dassault Papillon: This poll sounds remarkably racially charged. Like it's designed to make some groups look bad.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Yousuf
By Yousuf | Dec 1 2017 1:53 AM
Look around you Making distinctions between people based on race is inherently raciest. Just because you doll it up and call it “diversity” does not make it any less racist. There are scholarships out there for every color person except white people and if you tried to create a “white scholarship” you would be labeled a racist.