EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Political Coordinates

< Return to subforum
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Jul 16 2015 8:38 AM
Lots of great debate resolutions in the questions for this test!
A rather boring and predictable result for me I'm afraid.

http://www.celebritytypes.com/political-coordinates/test.php
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jul 16 2015 8:45 AM
nzlockie: I don't like how they ask some religious and philisophical questions to determine your coordinates.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jul 16 2015 8:47 AM
I got listed as a market liberal though
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jul 16 2015 8:48 AM
That site is whack though. They have B. Obama five steps past where he should be on the left, and they have George Bush listed as an authoritarian. What is this nonsense?
admin
By admin | Jul 19 2015 12:39 PM
Blackflag: I agree George Bush was an authoritarian though.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Jul 19 2015 12:39 PM
nzlockie: Hmmm... might add some to the list later. Thanks!
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jul 19 2015 1:02 PM
admin: He might not of been the smartest of world leaders, but he was definitely not an authoritarian.
admin
By admin | Jul 19 2015 4:19 PM
Blackflag: He increased government power substantially over its people. I call that authoritarian.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jul 19 2015 4:54 PM
admin: The National Security Agency is an authoritarian policy, but in the grand scope of things, the guy is nowhere close to real authoritarians like Castro, Mussolini, and Stalin.
admin
By admin | Jul 19 2015 4:58 PM
Blackflag: I think it's a bit unfair to compare him to a revolutionary leader. I'd agree with him being less authoritarian in his mindset, or at least the mindset of his policies, than Stalin or Mussolini... Castro's a bit arguable but probably true. They're all authoritarians in their own rights. I'd certainly call Bush way more authoritarian than anarchist or libertarian.
Let's revive the forums!