EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

DDO Broken Ban System

< Return to subforum
RXR.
By RXR. | May 6 2015 2:44 AM
(I know this is my third thread on DDO but anyways this will be my last)

Anyways, I would like to say that DDO is unfair to certain types of people, for example, imabench, this annoying sack of potatoes has been temp-banned 7 times. Meanwhile I get banned with out warning and airmax doesn't respond to my emails (Which means he is a lazy twat). Why do I only get one chance while that obtuse twit gets 7 chances ? Oh I see, airmax's special snowflakes get all the chances that they need. Another victim is bhu, (who I think did nothing wrong) gets banned. If some people can get 7 chances why can't I ?

Special privileges ?
Special Rights ?
Obama ?
Illuminazi's ?
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
admin
By admin | May 6 2015 3:00 AM
RXR.: On the one hand, it's your first post on the matter in 14 days.
On the other hand, the whole site is on edge right now about spam posts.

This should probably have been added to one of the threads you already had on the subject. Here's your warning.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
RXR.
By RXR. | May 6 2015 3:49 AM
admin: How many warnings to get banned? Hopefully I have 7 chances like imabench.
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
admin
By admin | May 6 2015 3:53 AM
RXR.: As many as I arbitrarily feel like giving. Don't break rules. Stay safe.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
ButterCatx
By ButterCatx | May 6 2015 5:51 AM
RXR.: I'm friends with bhu irl and he did quite a bit wrong, trust me
"I am not wise, I am a joker" - Floki
"A warrior does not show his heart until the axe reveals it." - Floki
Voice
By Voice | May 6 2015 6:26 AM
RXR.: I've seen "special snowflake" before..... You were wowwhatwhy, weren't you?
RXR.
By RXR. | May 6 2015 7:01 AM
Voice: No i am not.
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
2001bhu
By 2001bhu | May 6 2015 10:59 AM
ButterCatx: really what nothing banworthy
ButterCatx
By ButterCatx | May 6 2015 11:12 AM
2001bhu: It wasn't much but you did vote bomb a mod and post in mafia games that you were not in.
"I am not wise, I am a joker" - Floki
"A warrior does not show his heart until the axe reveals it." - Floki
RXR.
By RXR. | May 6 2015 11:22 AM
ButterCatx: Still, bhu should recieve the same (7) chances as imabench. Imabench has been temp-banned 7 times now and still hasn't been banned. You see the reason why imabench, or other wise known as imadouche isnt banned is because he is a popular and famous member of DDO. In shorter words, imabench is airmax's special snowflake. Don't you guys think it's a little odd for that ignorant twat to get 7 chances while i only get one ?

R.I.P RXR
2015-2015

R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
2001bhu
By 2001bhu | May 6 2015 11:24 AM
@ ButterCatX, http://www.debate.org/forums/games/topic/67881/
Romaniii
By Romaniii | May 6 2015 11:30 AM
RXR.: bhu only got a temp ban, not a permanent one.
To Lars, I apologize for accidentally reporting every single post before replying to it.
lannan13
By lannan13 | May 21 2015 7:52 AM
RXR.: Airmax has already told people that he doesn't care if they broke certain rules. Heck, Thette3 broke multi-account rule and told airmax to his face and he didn't care.
What is immoral for a individual to do is immoral for a government to do."- Rand Paul
"What fun is there in making sense?"- Discord
Defeat the Washington Machine, and Unleash the American Dream!
"Th