EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

The earth is at the center of the universe

< Return to subforum
Page: 12Most Recent
Krazy
By Krazy | Mar 5 2017 10:58 PM
Bi0Hazard: If I would have told people about heliocentrism back in the middle ages, they would have thought about it the same way you think of a 4.5 billion year old earth today. So, there is hardly a difference.
Honestly I don't care if the world is geocentric or heliocentric. It's less foolish to believe in geocentrism than to believe in millions of years and evolution. To believe in geocentrism is a mistake. To believe in evolution is to be blind.

There are more than 30 calculated dates of the earth according to the bible, so what makes you think that one is correct out of all the rest?
All of them are about 6,000 years, far from millions of years; so what exactly is your point in asking this question?
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Mar 6 2017 10:09 AM
Krazy: Honestly I don't care if the world is geocentric or heliocentric. It's less foolish to believe in geocentrism than to believe in millions of years and evolution.
What makes you think that?

You stated that the date presented is wrong and pointed to an exact date and by looking it up, it seems there are many calculations, so I was wondering where you got that. The 4004 B.C. date is quite common and is what I have heard people claim a calculation leads to, but it seems to be pretty complicated.
Krazy
By Krazy | Mar 6 2017 2:48 PM
Bi0Hazard: Because if you believe in geocentrism, that's understandable because at first glance, at least it kinda looks that way. But if you believe a rock can turn into a man, you have to be a fool.

so I was wondering where you got that
I doubt you'll watch the whole video, but this is it.

Page: 12Most Recent