EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Free-for-all

< Return to subforum
Krazy
By Krazy | Mar 27 2017 3:17 PM
Nobody has posted anything for a week. So here's a free-style thread, talk about anything you want. Society, social issues, politics, science, religion, music, life, personal issues. Let out your frustrations. Tell us how your day went. Just, let it all out.

I'll start. Would you rather wear a towel as your only piece of clothing for the rest of your life; or live without electronics?

Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Mar 27 2017 5:01 PM
Krazy: Would you rather wear a towel as your only piece of clothing for the rest of your life; or live without electronics?
Live without electronics, but that is because I believe in a different form of living (which I don't practice since I live in a civilization).

Question: If we discovered living beings on other planets that visited us, what impact would that have on your personal beliefs (religious, scientific, philosophical, etc.)?
Krazy
By Krazy | Mar 27 2017 5:59 PM
Bi0Hazard: They would probably look really ugly. I wouldn't want to be around them. Only earthlings allowed (Yes, I'm racist in that regard).

What kind of music do you listen too?
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Mar 28 2017 6:35 AM
Krazy: Japanese Anime, some rap, hip hop, etc.
Wylted
By Wylted | Jun 18 2017 5:48 AM
Bi0Hazard: It would decrease the probability of us being in a simulated universe.
Mharman
By Mharman | Nov 19 2017 8:59 AM
Krazy: Wear a towel
With Liberty and Justice for all!
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Nov 19 2017 10:54 AM
It would appear there's a chance that my professor might buy my house.