EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Wolverine Game

< Return to subforum
Defender
By Defender | Jan 7 2019 8:52 AM
This time we are going to try something different.
We are going to try a game called Wolverine. Basically, The background story is that in a distant village in the mountain, There are wolverine who turned in night and runs around killing people. Your goal is to kill them by identifying them and execute them through votes. Beware, Normal citizen can also be killed.

List of Characters:
Wolverine: Can kill 1 person each night, The entire group have to agree.
Citizen: You can vote to kill 1 person per day. Make good choices.
Hunter: When the hunter is killed, He can shoot another person and kill the other one.
Witch: He/she have 2 potions. One to save, And one to kill.
Prophet: Every night you can point out a person and the judge will give you their information/character.
Chief: The police chief is elected through majority vote. The Chief gets 2 vote instead of 1 and can choose who to start speaking.
White Wolf King: When the White Wolf King dies, He can bring a person with him.

Special Feature:
Suicide: Only used by the wolverines. Immediately cause the next night to happen. However, You are out of the game.

Current goal: 7 person.

We got 3 person up, and I am a judge. the game starts at 8:00 PM tonight EST. Pls message me immediately to join.
admin
By admin | Jan 7 2019 10:42 AM
Defender: You're definitely not the first person to try to get Mafia-style games to become popular. :)
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Defender
By Defender | Jan 7 2019 10:54 AM
admin: Can you join? @admin
admin
By admin | Jan 7 2019 11:04 AM
Defender: Probably not. I'm also moving house at the moment.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!