EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

OFFICIAL BUG THREAD

< Return to subforum
Page: 1910111213Most Recent
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Mar 5 2015 6:42 AM
I've been trying to make a new poll, but it continues to refresh the old one upon update.
admin
By admin | Mar 5 2015 8:14 AM
Blackflag: What's the poll, options, and group. I'll see if I can recreate it.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Voice
By Voice | Mar 9 2015 1:52 AM
When I update my profile picture, it takes a while to do so.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Mar 9 2015 6:42 AM
Voice: It is a cache thing. Just refresh the page.
admin
By admin | Mar 9 2015 10:06 AM
Voice: What @Sovi said.
Thumbs up from:
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Apr 21 2015 8:37 AM
@admin - I tried to make a thread in a group today, but when I went to submit it said "you must be a member of the group to view this."
I was able to get back on the page, but the thread I submitted was not there.
admin
By admin | Apr 21 2015 1:32 PM
Blackflag: What's the group/thread? Did you ever get it to submit?
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Apr 21 2015 2:50 PM
admin: The group was War Room. Like I said it never submitted
admin
By admin | Apr 21 2015 3:27 PM
Blackflag: ... do you remember what the thread was about / was supposed to contain? I'm going to see whether I can reproduce it.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Apr 22 2015 6:54 AM
admin: It was about the best service rifles and it contained a couple of images.
admin
By admin | Apr 23 2015 12:15 PM
Blackflag: were these "couple of images" possibly data uri images again like you tried to do in a debate recently causing that weird cutoff error there?
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Apr 23 2015 1:00 PM
admin: All the links were fine
The Iron Minister
By The Iron Minister | May 6 2015 12:00 PM
admin: I cannot view the fourms on the group I own. I do not know if this is supposed to happen. Meh.

http://www.edeb8.com/group/Edeb8+Association+Of+Philosophy
admin
By admin | May 6 2015 12:02 PM
The Iron Minister: I'm working on a fix for this. @Stag alerted me to irregularities in that group this morning. It's caused by the "|" at the end of your username. Don't remove it so that I can test my fix though haha. Should be ready in a few hours.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | May 15 2015 1:46 PM
I get 8 notifications or so every individual time I am tagged in the judging comments. It is very annoying. Also, trying to submit my own comments is causing the site to crash on me.
admin
By admin | May 15 2015 1:49 PM
Blackflag: Interesting. Because you're sending out 200 or so notifications. I have 320 notifications right now!

The notifications code fires as the submitted message is being parsed, but before the duplicate check. I haven't changed it recently so it's interesting this is being troublesome. Has it always been like this? I know this hasn't happened before yesterday for me. Nothing changed on your end either?
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | May 15 2015 1:51 PM
admin: And also you appear to be ACTUALLY multi-submitting. Hence why earlier when I posted right after you, the duplicate code let you double submit your comment again immediately afterwards.

Bug quite possibly unrelated but just trying to gather up everything I know.
Let's revive the forums!
Teaistooshort
By Teaistooshort | May 24 2015 9:06 PM
admin: Yes something keeps popping up. My reply has been added box I must click it to close the box this greatly triggers me. Please remove that infernal box.
admin
By admin | May 24 2015 9:09 PM
Teaistooshort: What kind of a notification would you prefer?
Let's revive the forums!
Teaistooshort
By Teaistooshort | May 24 2015 9:13 PM
admin: No notification or a redirect to my comment or a redirect to a page that asks me if I would like to visit my comment or the forum last visited or a notification that removes itself.
Page: 12345678910111213Most Recent