EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Noble Nightly Dialogues Signup Sheet

< Return to subforum
Tophatdoc
By Tophatdoc | Mar 25 2014 1:01 PM
I have decided to invite people from Edeb8 onto my show. On the show we discuss culture, philosophy, and politics. I attend on hosting some live debates on the show as well in the upcoming months.

"Don't respond to my posts. Don't read my debates. Don't read my messages. Thanks for reading this message. " A Quote from Tophatdoc
admin
By admin | Mar 25 2014 6:39 PM
Can I just say to everyone, I've been on and I can testify that it's really great. Looking forward to those live debates you plan to host!
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Tophatdoc
By Tophatdoc | Mar 25 2014 11:50 PM
admin: Yes, the first debate will be sometime next month. It will be a philosophy debate on two or three Animes.
"Don't respond to my posts. Don't read my debates. Don't read my messages. Thanks for reading this message. " A Quote from Tophatdoc
drafterman
By drafterman | Mar 26 2014 12:57 AM
Not sure what this is or how this works.
drafterman
By drafterman | Mar 26 2014 12:59 AM
drafterman: But it sounds interesting. Is what I meant to convey.
Tophatdoc
By Tophatdoc | Mar 26 2014 1:17 AM
drafterman: Here is the second episode I hosted with my guest Larz.

Pinkie
By Pinkie | Apr 4 2014 11:50 AM
Tophatdoc: I was the first view.
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
Tophatdoc
By Tophatdoc | Apr 6 2014 5:42 AM
Pinkie: No you weren't lol. I was, I know because I looked at it once it was up.
Pinkie
By Pinkie | May 1 2014 3:26 PM
Tophatdoc: Fine! I was 2nd. :)
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.