EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Big change

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | Jul 24 2017 12:26 AM
Edeb8 is now coming to you live from a VPS.

This is the second major server change in our history and our first substantial upgrade! :)

Kinda sucks this had to happen now of all times, but hopefully this will mean an improved service into the future and less troubles with web hosts.

Hope things are ok for everyone. Let me know if this has introduced new bugs.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Jul 24 2017 12:30 AM
Test
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Jul 24 2017 8:16 AM
Seems to be issues with sending emails. Am working on this.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Jul 26 2017 12:11 AM
I believe, after extensive testing, all issues related to the move have been resolved.
Let's revive the forums!
Ragnar
By Ragnar | Jul 30 2017 1:35 PM
Seems a ton faster!
Kohai
By Kohai | Oct 9 2017 10:45 AM
Everything seems so much faster and I’m no longer lol IP Banned for spam by the spam filter.
Assistant Edeb8 Mod. PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns!
Bolshevik-
By Bolshevik- | Oct 20 2017 5:58 PM
Yeah that explains it. Idk why but Edeb8 has been so slow for months that I couldn't use it. Now its working fine.
Victory: http://www.edeb8.com/forum/Games/828
admin
By admin | Oct 23 2017 2:00 AM
Bolshevik-: Behold the power of fixing issues with crontab on newer servers.

We're on a cool VPS now so that means I've actually had to fix up a ton of my messy code. During a time when I was super busy with my coursework.

Yeah.
Let's revive the forums!