EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Edeb8 is dead

< Return to subforum
Page: 123Most Recent
fire_wings
By fire_wings | Jul 26 2016 10:56 PM
Compare the forums here to DDO. Here is dead. Even the DDO Health forum has more posts then this forum. The Health Forum. This is how dead Edeb8 is. And there isn't even 1000 debates here, and no debates to judge!!! Revive edeb8 quickly, or else it can't revive ever again.
I am Fire_wings
admin
By admin | Jul 26 2016 11:20 PM
fire_wings: Actually there's over 1500 debates ( source: http://www.edeb8.com/stats ) ... not sure where you got your number from.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
fire_wings
By fire_wings | Jul 27 2016 12:15 AM
admin: There are around 400 debates completed, 6 open, and 4 in debating, that adds around 500.
I am Fire_wings
admin
By admin | Jul 27 2016 12:46 AM
fire_wings: Sorry, you're right, I forgot to update the stats page when the counting mechanism changed. There's 438.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
fire_wings
By fire_wings | Jul 27 2016 12:49 AM
admin: Okay.
I am Fire_wings
lannan13
By lannan13 | Jul 27 2016 3:52 AM
fire_wings: Well, still compared to DDO, edeb8 has been dead.
What is immoral for a individual to do is immoral for a government to do."- Rand Paul
"What fun is there in making sense?"- Discord
Defeat the Washington Machine, and Unleash the American Dream!
"Th
admin
By admin | Jul 27 2016 4:00 AM
lannan13: I'm sure my views on this are very familiar to people ;)
Let's revive the forums!
Famousdebater
By Famousdebater | Jul 27 2016 4:03 AM
fire_wings: +1
Famousdebater from DDO.
fire_wings
By fire_wings | Jul 27 2016 4:36 AM
Famousdebater: Nice to see you online here.
I am Fire_wings
fire_wings
By fire_wings | Jul 27 2016 4:36 AM
lannan13: Really dead.
I am Fire_wings
lannan13
By lannan13 | Jul 27 2016 4:39 AM
admin: Well, it's time for the debate cup which means there is automatically going to be a bump in activity. You have to realize that many people share the Donald Trump view on Mexican immigrants the same as Edeb8.
What is immoral for a individual to do is immoral for a government to do."- Rand Paul
"Th
lannan13
By lannan13 | Jul 27 2016 4:40 AM
fire_wings: STALIN, I think, finally got a clue and left. There's no reason to stick around here just to do the Last Comment Wins thread after he's been permabanned from DDO.
"Th
fire_wings
By fire_wings | Jul 27 2016 4:41 AM
lannan13: Me? I just posted that once.
I am Fire_wings
admin
By admin | Jul 27 2016 4:43 AM
lannan13: Can you explain that view non-allegorically?
Let's revive the forums!
lannan13
By lannan13 | Jul 27 2016 5:11 AM
admin: Well, to put it simple. People on DDO think that Edeb8 is just the washed up banned DDO users who still wish to do DDO related things, so they do it on DDO. It's the graveyard of DDO where trolls go to die. Jifpop, STALIN and a few others are examples. These aren't my views, just what people think and say.
"Th
admin
By admin | Jul 27 2016 5:13 AM
lannan13: Wait, did Trump say Mexicans are just ex-Americans who got into trouble with the law one too many times?
Let's revive the forums!
lannan13
By lannan13 | Jul 27 2016 6:32 AM
admin: Trump said that the Mexicans aren't sending good people, they're sending rapists and criminals.
"Th
admin
By admin | Jul 27 2016 6:34 AM
lannan13: So Edeb8 is like America?
Let's revive the forums!
Crow
By Crow | Jul 27 2016 8:55 AM
Edeb8 gets a lot of activity from people going to the site from google.

The problem with the site is user retention. I cannot even comprehend how this site manages to bring in so many members, but fails to retain even 2% of them.
The ADB committee just changed its policy on 8/28/2016
No communication with admin. Ever.
Crow
By Crow | Jul 27 2016 8:59 AM
Edeb8 is the place to go if you want to have an administrator who takes your requests seriously.

The ADB committee just changed its policy on 8/28/2016
No communication with admin. Ever.
Page: 123Most Recent