EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

IMPORTANT NOTICE due to recent spam

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | May 5 2015 11:58 AM
I'm putting a 24 hour ban on ANY posts from ANY user about "Chickadee". This extends to the forums and all judgments. Posts made in reaction to a Chickadee post will be given a warning, then a ban during this period.

Posts found to be in violation will be given an instant ban to their user during this period. No exceptions, and ignorance of this rule is no defence. Offending users will have their account suspended first and be notified via email and can launch any appeals there. Spread the word if anyone doesn't read forums much.

After the 24 hour period is over, existing rules on spamming, trolling etc will remain in effect. Existing warnings to users are also not affected by this.
Thumbs up from:
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Voice
By Voice | May 6 2015 3:46 AM
admin: y u hate me?
admin
By admin | May 6 2015 3:47 AM
Voice: I hate everyone equally. Deal with it. Nobody will be posting spam around here. That includes, but is not limited to, you.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
RXR.
By RXR. | May 6 2015 3:47 AM
Voice: Because he isn't a true believer....

JK
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
Voice
By Voice | May 6 2015 4:29 AM
RXR.: You hate trolling and spamming, but you repeatedly attempt to do so on here and DDO. Hypocrite.
Voice
By Voice | May 6 2015 4:32 AM
admin: Lol, I could debate the technicalities behind this stuff all day, but I ain't gonna, because 1) it'll piss you off, and 2) I'll get banned.

(Is piss a curse in any nation? If so, I am not knowledgable of this and formally request that you do not ban me for it in the event if is, and I apologize if it is so).
RXR.
By RXR. | May 6 2015 5:19 AM
Voice: And how am i trolling ? Go back to worshiping your idiotic cult.
R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
Voice
By Voice | May 6 2015 5:22 AM
RXR.: I don't know. How about you ask imabenchh, airmaxthejewishlawyer, and HitlerBirthday. And it's a parody religion, not a cult. The Larists are a cult.
RXR.
By RXR. | May 6 2015 5:31 AM
Voice: ''How about you ask imabenchh, airmaxthejewishlawyer, and HitlerBirthday.''

1. HitlerBirthday isn't my account (I wish it was)

2. That was the past.

''but you repeatedly attempt to do so on here''

No i don't.

R.I.P RXR
2015-2015
Voice
By Voice | May 6 2015 5:36 AM
RXR.: Regardless... The "past" was about a week ago. Your creation of accounts has had around a 1-week waiting period, and then you create another one. I was honestly expecting to see another one from you.

The DDO Broken Ban System thread, for instance..... You do realized you cursed, but you won't get banned for that. No offense to admin, but I think he pities you.
admin
By admin | May 6 2015 6:54 AM
Voice: ... borderline profane. Certainly a post worthy of a warning.

It's funny to me how the same people can attack me for having both too much pity, but then when I ban them they wail on other sites that I'm mean for enforcing the rules... that I keep telling people about...
Let's revive the forums!
Voice
By Voice | May 6 2015 6:56 AM
admin: OK. Thanks.

I know. Rest assured that I am not one of them.
Voice
By Voice | May 6 2015 6:58 AM
admin: I just wasn't sure. It isn't considered one in America, so I have always been around standard use of the word.
KingKD17
By KingKD17 | May 6 2015 12:00 PM
What's so offensive about the one and only Holy Chickadee?
admin
By admin | May 6 2015 12:06 PM
KingKD17: Nothing.

You, on the other hand, are offensive for just posting a bunch of posts that qualify as spam. This is your warning.
Let's revive the forums!
KingKD17
By KingKD17 | May 6 2015 12:13 PM
What qualifies as spam? Should I post once a week only? Once an hour? A month?
admin
By admin | May 6 2015 12:19 PM
KingKD17: There are several ways to qualify. In your case, posting on many threads about the same topic in a short period.
Let's revive the forums!
Tejretics
By Tejretics | May 6 2015 7:36 PM
RXR.: For once, I agree with you.
I'm attempting to be #1 Judge and #1 forum poster here.
Tejretics
By Tejretics | May 6 2015 7:37 PM
admin: Yay!!!
I'm attempting to be #1 Judge and #1 forum poster here.