EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

The future of the world with president Trump

< Return to subforum
Page: 12Most Recent
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 28 2017 3:08 PM
admin: But globalization is a consequence of greater interconnection of the world, and evolves over time. I find the view that globalization is a result of the actions of one organization at one time to be nonsense.
admin
By admin | Feb 28 2017 3:15 PM
Bi0Hazard: It's not. But that interconnection is still a cultural phenomenon.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 28 2017 3:32 PM
admin: How do you think globalization is working?
admin
By admin | Feb 28 2017 3:34 PM
Bi0Hazard: Could you clarify that question a little?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Feb 28 2017 4:21 PM
admin: What is the major cause of globalization?
Wylted
By Wylted | Mar 1 2017 1:07 AM
Bi0Hazard: False, they are not working behind globalization. Globalization is independent of them. They have their views, but that doesn't mean they are actually leading the world in their power

The men behind forming the world bank and the United Nations were in fact powerful people and have helped to centralize the planets power. Also the people at the Bilderburg meeting where secret policy discussions and collaboration occur, are also extremely powerful people. I think you're trying to conflate the Fabian Society's globalization, with economic globalization. Either that are you are just being stubborn and refuse to believe that people who have openly admitted to trying to bring about an NWO, like David Rockefeller and the Fabians. If you can't believe their own words and actions, I can't help you.
Wylted
By Wylted | Mar 1 2017 1:08 AM
Bi0Hazard: But globalization is a consequence of greater interconnection of the world, and evolves over time. I find the view that globalization is a result of the actions of one organization at one time to be nonsense.

Stop putting up strawman arguments. We are not discussing economic globalization, but political globalization.
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Mar 1 2017 2:52 AM
Wylted: The men behind forming the world bank and the United Nations were in fact powerful people and have helped to centralize the planets power.
How is specifically the Fabian society in control?

The planets power isn't centralized, it is dispersed with a few greater powers.
Either that are you are just being stubborn and refuse to believe that people who have openly admitted to trying to bring about an NWO, like David Rockefeller and the Fabians. If you can't believe their own words and actions, I can't help you.
I refuse to believe something simply because it is a simple conspiracy theory.
Stop putting up strawman arguments. We are not discussing economic globalization, but political globalization.
Similar to what I said.
admin
By admin | Mar 1 2017 11:10 AM
Bi0Hazard: I think it's a combination of:
1. A long-term sociological trend towards inclusion - people want to connect with other cultures etc rather than shunning them as barbarians, increasingly. Same with for example including diverse genders, sexuality etc.
2. Changes to technology which allow those groups to do so.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Mar 1 2017 4:01 PM
admin: 1. A long-term sociological trend towards inclusion - people want to connect with other cultures etc rather than shunning them as barbarians, increasingly. Same with for example including diverse genders, sexuality etc.
Exactly, with greater interconnection of the world.
Random Stranger
By Random Stranger | Apr 13 2017 5:01 AM
Was it wise of Trump to retaliate against Syria's use of chemical weapons?
I'm probably the person next to you.
admin
By admin | Apr 13 2017 12:21 PM
Random Stranger: I guess I'll bite at this poll with my predictable answer: no.
Let's revive the forums!
Greyparrot
By Greyparrot | Jun 21 2017 6:09 AM
Wylted: Definitely will be the decline of globalism as the lie that all people on the earth are essentially good and share the same essential values is exposed for what it is.
Page: 12Most Recent