EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

USA Presidential Election Thread

< Return to subforum
Page: 12Most Recent
admin
By admin | Nov 21 2016 8:56 PM
Bi0Hazard: Not all of them are. Racists are just more likely to be republicans.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Nov 22 2016 2:51 AM
admin: Ah, ok. I get what you mean now.
Dassault Papillon
By Dassault Papillon | Nov 22 2016 5:07 AM
Interesting how liberals across the country are threatening to move to Canada. What's wrong with Mexico? Perhaps it's because Mexico has too many brown people?
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Nov 22 2016 7:54 AM
Dassault Papillon: What's wrong with Mexico? Perhaps it's because Mexico has too many brown people?
Canada has a preferable standard of living and social progress. People speak English widely there. It is more comparable to the U.S.

Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Dec 4 2016 7:58 AM
admin: Do you agree that Hillary is the Wall Street candidate?
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Dec 4 2016 8:01 AM
admin: And that the Democratic and Republican parties are bought by the wealthy donors?
admin
By admin | Dec 4 2016 12:40 PM
Bi0Hazard: Compared to who?

I mean she's "A" Wall Street candidate but that's not saying a lot unfortunately.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Dec 4 2016 12:40 PM
Bi0Hazard: They certainly have been.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Dec 5 2016 10:34 AM
admin: Not compared to anyone, just wondering if you would refer to her as a wall street candidate. To compare her to the others that ran, you would have to consider other candidates like Jeb Bush, which would just make her one of the wall street candidates that ran rather than "The" wall street candidate.
I mean, Bernie Sanders certainly wasn't one.
admin
By admin | Dec 5 2016 10:44 AM
Bi0Hazard: Pretty meaningless title, then.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Dec 5 2016 10:45 AM
admin: I wouldn't want one of them "wall street" candidates. I see Hillary as one of them.
They don't get that title they deserve.
admin
By admin | Dec 5 2016 10:47 AM
Bi0Hazard: See how the media can decide who gets elected by making up words that mean nothing?
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Dec 5 2016 10:49 AM
admin: Since so many are influenced by the media, they certainly can.
admin
By admin | Dec 5 2016 10:52 AM
Bi0Hazard: It's surprising how nonchalant you are about that.
Let's revive the forums!
Bi0Hazard
By Bi0Hazard | Dec 5 2016 10:58 AM
admin: What can be done? People have always been influenced and always will. I want to change the political system, but the mass influence on people by the media won't change unless there is mass evolution in the societal institutions. It can certainly be changed for the better.
admin
By admin | Dec 5 2016 11:19 AM
Bi0Hazard: Well not buying into it yourself would be a start (?)
Let's revive the forums!
Page: 12Most Recent