EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Jifpop09

< Return to subforum
SebUK
By SebUK | Nov 8 2014 7:54 AM
Does Jifpop09 still use this website? if not what happened to him?
Meet SebUK - Libertarian Conservative
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Nov 8 2014 8:24 AM
SebUK: I don't think a jifpop has ever used this site. Well, you know, besides the banned multi account of Csareo
SebUK
By SebUK | Nov 8 2014 9:01 AM
Blackflag: He surely did , he mentioned it on more then one occasion in fact '' checked back on to this site for the first time in three months, to find it is polluted to the core with troll users, troll polls, troll debates, so much f***ing troll. This site has really become a joke, and I don't know why any intellectual would choose to continue using this site. Is this the standard we put forward for people?

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. This is literally sickening filth that needs to be shot from the internet. All the while, instead of enacting change, the moderation continues to let the troll "culture" exist. Well, you know where I'll be.

I hope you're happy with this site, because I've lost all faith (and my account failed to deactivate the first time)
http://www.edeb8.com ...
At least there the Administration is responsive and eager to listen. And there isn't a troll debate in sight.
''-Chosenwolff (His most recent known Debate.org account)
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Nov 8 2014 9:04 AM
SebUK: http://www.edeb8.com/profile/Jifpop09
SebUK
By SebUK | Nov 8 2014 9:08 AM
Blackflag: He surely did , he mentioned it on more then one occasion in fact '' checked back on to this site for the first time in three months, to find it is polluted to the core with troll users, troll polls, troll debates, so much f***ing troll. This site has really become a joke, and I don't know why any intellectual would choose to continue using this site. Is this the standard we put forward for people?

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. This is literally sickening filth that needs to be shot from the internet. All the while, instead of enacting change, the moderation continues to let the troll "culture" exist. Well, you know where I'll be.

I hope you're happy with this site, because I've lost all faith (and my account failed to deactivate the first time)
http://www.edeb8.com ...
At least there the Administration is responsive and eager to listen. And there isn't a troll debate in sight.
''-Chosenwolff (His most recent known Debate.org account)
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Nov 8 2014 11:14 AM
SebUK: Hey Seb, jifpop is the guy you were just talking to. His current name is Plutarch but don't get used to it, it'll change in a couple weeks.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Nov 8 2014 11:15 AM
nzlockie: The jig is up, lol
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Nov 8 2014 11:17 AM
Blackflag: Haha sorry bro.

Sometimes I think edeb8 is like the French foreign Legion. .. A refuge for people trying to reinvent themselves.
SebUK
By SebUK | Nov 8 2014 1:07 PM
Blackflag: You trolled me hard man.