EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

A message from ADOL

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | Oct 15 2014 5:56 PM
He knew the Tor block thing was coming.

I called it!

I don't know if you'd call this a legitimate reason, but I break the law and brag about it under this screen name (well not really but close enough). Therefore, as a matter of policy I won't access it without routing through proxies, and I don't trust any firm (that I know of). So that pretty much just leaves TOR and other software/networks hackers and spammers love.

If you find way around this let me know, I'd like to keep dropping by.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Oct 16 2014 3:09 AM
admin: That's sad. He was cool.
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 16 2014 4:55 AM
Pinkie: No...... he wasn't
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 16 2014 4:58 AM
admin: I'm calling bluff. If he could bypass the IP block, and the Tor block, he would of done it by now.
admin
By admin | Oct 16 2014 6:06 AM
Blackflag: ADOL was cool. You're thinking of RM.

He never said he could bypass anything.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 16 2014 6:14 AM
admin: Okay, that makes sense. I was confused for a second.
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Oct 16 2014 7:39 AM
I agree ADOL was cool. He has some very clear ways of expressing his ideas which always makes him interesting to read - despite the fact that we disagree on several areas. Strongly.

That being said, it had to be done. It's true that as long as this site is open to the public, it is open to being hacked - but at least this way they have to use the front door. It's a shame that penalises ADOL but I think in this case, it's for the greater good.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 16 2014 9:25 AM
nzlockie: I confused ADOL and RM unfortunately. Although this forum is way funnier if you read it from the perspective of the message being from RM anyways.
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Oct 16 2014 12:15 PM
Blackflag: RM broke laws

ADOL was punished by the laws RM broke.

Extremely different people.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 16 2014 12:23 PM
Pinkie: Why does she have to use Tor? Just access the internet the normal way like everyone else.
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Oct 16 2014 12:27 PM
Blackflag: I don't know.
Darth Vitiosus
By Darth Vitiosus | Oct 17 2014 6:55 AM
Banning Tor users was vain and I knew it. Maybe ADOL should contact RM to figure out how to come here through another proxy.