EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Csareo

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | Jul 7 2014 2:09 PM
... care to explain the striking similarities in ApostolicWolff's IP address, email address etc? Especially in light of our no-multiaccount policy, which you have violated once before?
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Jul 7 2014 3:46 PM
admin: Siblings?
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Jul 7 2014 3:47 PM
Pinkie: Csa, sorry dude, but I don't think you're ready to mod.
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Jul 7 2014 7:05 PM
Busted bro.
18Karl
By 18Karl | Jul 7 2014 11:30 PM
nzlockie: I call selling his liver.
"Oi you! Yeah you! How many commies have you shot today"
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jul 8 2014 9:36 AM
admin: I'm confused. I told you I was switching my account from Csareo to ApostolicWolff. Remember? You ever responded in the shout box. Now I'm finding out I apparently broke the rules after your confirmation. Anyways, I can deactivate my account if you want. I wouldn't call it multi accounting if the other one is just sitting there doing nothing.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jul 8 2014 9:38 AM
BTW, even though you're the mod and own this site, these kind of threads aren't cool to the person who you're calling out. They serve no purpose but to shame the user in which the thread was about.
admin
By admin | Jul 8 2014 1:12 PM
Blackflag: Umm ... no? I just went back over the shoutbox messages. A few days ago you said "You do know apostolicwolff and csareo are totally the same person?" from this account, which is (I presume) what you were referring to (though phrasing it as a question and not a statement makes the tone somewhat less serious), but the conversation did not go any further than that. I certainly didn't respond. Indeed, after that point, I responded to this account and Csareo separately in the shoutbox because I had no idea both were separate. Generally I don't take announcements in the shoutbox very seriously.

It's ok though, so long as both are not active at once I'm cool with that. I just would have liked a message or something to that effect.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | Jul 8 2014 1:18 PM
Blackflag: A few of the posts above seem to assume your guilt, which is kind of gossiping. That's not cool. I have little problem with calling people out on rule violations that one can back up with evidence - the purpose of such threads is to provide an opportunity to the other user to respond and clarify the situation. You will remember last time I didn't make as big a deal about it. I felt the second time around, having it in an actual thread would be entirely appropriate.

Let me know if anybody harasses or further attacks you about this and I'll deal with them.
Let's revive the forums!
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Jul 8 2014 1:27 PM
admin: Whatever the case, I thought you knew when I said as Csareo "I'm switching my accounts" or something like that
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Jul 8 2014 1:41 PM
admin: I didn't think there was any assumption involved, he hadn't made any secret of the fact that both accounts were his. I was going to say something when I saw he'd voted on his own debate but then I saw this thread.
To be honest I only said anything because when I saw it it had dropped and I wanted to bump it to the top so he'd see it. Plus multi accounting is annoying and not cool.
admin
By admin | Jul 8 2014 1:47 PM
OK cool. Csareo is gone now.
Let's revive the forums!