EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

What's the hardest thing you've ever done?

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | May 15 2014 11:32 PM
Anyone on this site ever achieved something really difficult? :D
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | May 16 2014 1:23 AM
admin: Achieved something difficult? Or had to perform a difficult task?

I picked a 2013 VW Transporter van in front of 200 practicing locksmiths last year. THAT was pretty intimidating!

I know exactly what the hardest thing I've had to do was though and that was taking our old cat to the vet to be put down. It was necessary but very hard, this cat was special. Second by a short margin was calling my new father in law to borrow $4k to pay my wife's school fees because we couldn't cover it.
admin
By admin | May 16 2014 3:12 PM
nzlockie: I'm surprised cracking my latest code is not on that list. I expected this one would take you minutes to solve - I mostly posted it because it seemed like some other crackers might be coming back.

But yeah, I've gone through the putting down a cat thing too, that would definitely be among my top ones.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
nzlockie
By nzlockie | May 16 2014 4:09 PM
admin: HAHA - Actually I ended up having a travelling companion on the way over here so I haven't been able to spend a LOT of time on it - that being said though, it's been hard enough to resist my first decent look at it!
I'm not asking for a clue yet, but I won't rule it out!

ADreamOfLiberty
By ADreamOfLiberty | May 17 2014 7:20 PM
admin: To answer yes at my point in life would perhaps cheapen that which I have yet to achieve... or so I hope :P
Pinkie
By Pinkie | Jul 29 2014 9:33 AM
admin: I babysat five four year old boys for six hours alone. That was hard stuff. They all wanted to do different things.
Please excuse me as I'm not super creative when it comes to forum signatures.
9spaceking
By 9spaceking | Oct 17 2014 11:58 AM
Either: conquering my fear of roller coasters
-Cutting wood with a saw enough to become a coat hanger
-P90X for the first time
-Drawing the complex machine thingie magig.
Master of awesomeness
Darth Vitiosus
By Darth Vitiosus | Oct 17 2014 11:34 PM
admin: 1. Running a marathon in the rain.
2. Converting 5 atheists into 3 agnostics and 2 theists
3. Converting 2 Christians into agnostics.