EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

The Gender Wars

< Return to subforum
Page: 123Most Recent
admin
By admin | Oct 18 2014 12:06 PM
9spaceking: Are you trying to get last posts? You look like you're trying to get last posts.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
9spaceking
By 9spaceking | Oct 19 2014 1:36 AM
bwahaha, that is right.
Anyhow, men control the sex of the offspring due to how DNA works. There's one other thing, I just can't remember right now...
Master of awesomeness
sea_shell
By sea_shell | Oct 19 2014 4:08 AM
9spaceking: That's not control. Sperm carries the X and y chromosomes but men don't control the outcome. There's no management there.
I'm not sure if I trust anyone who doesn't have their face as their profile.
9spaceking
By 9spaceking | Oct 19 2014 5:33 AM
sea_shell: yeah, but only men's chromosomes can change the sex. Women's chromosomes do not determine the gender of the baby.
Master of awesomeness
nzlockie
By nzlockie | Oct 19 2014 6:25 AM
9spaceking: Sorry mate, she's right. Conscious management is the exact definition of "control".
There's no winner without a shooter in craps, but just because you throw the dice doesn't mean you control the win, you just determine it.

Your baby's gender also won't be determined without a female participant - something that is unlikely to happen if you make a habit of talking like this...
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 19 2014 7:39 AM
sea_shell: What if the reactor could be controlled to produce the wanted gender outcome? China wouldn't need to keep killing women fetus's.
Blackflag
By Blackflag | Oct 19 2014 7:40 AM
nzlockie: something that is unlikely to happen if you make a habit of talking like this...

sea_shell
By sea_shell | Oct 19 2014 8:33 AM
Blackflag: Then that would be control. And it would make for a fairly interesting population. Personally, I couldn't be happier to be female, it's fun to be us!
sea_shell
By sea_shell | Oct 19 2014 8:36 AM
nzlockie: No need to be sorry that I'm right.
9spaceking
By 9spaceking | Oct 19 2014 10:48 AM
nzlockie: I guess...
Master of awesomeness
Page: 123Most Recent