EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

Is god a likely hypothesis?

< Return to subforum
Lebowski
By Lebowski | Mar 1 2019 4:21 AM
Hi, I was wondering is God a likely hypothesis to explain the universe and everything in it. Are we going to heaven where we would him for eternity?
Lebowski
By Lebowski | Mar 1 2019 4:22 AM
Lebowski: -Worship him for eternity?
Kohai
By Kohai | Mar 1 2019 1:50 PM
No. A proper hypothesis must be testable. Science cannot answer the question does God exist. That is a philosophy question.
Assistant Edeb8 Mod. PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns!
kallistar
By kallistar | Mar 12 2019 1:34 PM
What is God?
KickTheCan
By KickTheCan | Mar 14 2019 11:50 AM
kallistar: Maybe you are asking something that is beyond our ability to even understand. If there is an existence of a God then it is not within the realms of our reality to grasp. I would imagine that "He" would be something completely intangible made up of all the atomic matter and sub-atomic particles of the Universe that can exist in one and different parallels of the Universe, within and without, in the past and in the present and the future. In other words, pure energy of which we ourselves return to when our time has ended. Something like returning to the place from which we came and our soul, which is a part of that energy, is reinvigored or reduced as of worthy or unworthy consistency to re-enter that which is pure. Ok, just my personal rantings!