EDEB8 - Ultimate Online Debating
About Us   Debate    Judge   Forum

WODC Update

< Return to subforum
admin
By admin | May 23 2015 12:06 PM
All competitors should now have received a message with their opponents and topics for the round 0, "testing" round. THIS IS NOT FOR THE ACTUAL COMPETITION, THIS IS JUST TO SEE IF EVERYTHING WORKS!

I hope everything does work. Let me know if you have any bugs or didn't get the email.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
admin
By admin | May 23 2015 12:13 PM
admin: Fake Matches:
Ajabi vs TheJuniorVarsityNovice
Stag vs The Redneck
FourTrouble vs 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Zaradi vs UtherPenguin
RXR. vs shabshoral
debatability vs Wylted
That1User vs lannan13
Kasmic gets the BYE

Fake motions (theme: "testing" :(
This House believes that bans on nuclear weapons testing are net harmful.
This House believes high school students are expected to complete too many tests.
This House would play test cricket.
I'm the main developer for the site. If you have any problems, ideas, questions or concerns please send me a message.
Let's revive the forums!
Kasmic
By Kasmic | May 26 2015 7:01 AM
So, I am "Kasmic" on DDO, when/if I do away debates o edeb8 can I do them under my profile here even though my name is different?
admin
By admin | May 26 2015 8:27 AM
Kasmic: Yes
Let's revive the forums!
lannan13
By lannan13 | May 26 2015 9:13 AM
How will we know if the debate will be on DDO or edeb8?
What is immoral for a individual to do is immoral for a government to do."- Rand Paul
"What fun is there in making sense?"- Discord
Defeat the Washington Machine, and Unleash the American Dream!
"Th
admin
By admin | May 26 2015 10:52 AM
lannan13: You'll be advised in the notification if you'll be debating HOME or AWAY, as well as the site your opponent and you signed up for.

If you are HOME, you are debating on YOUR site.
If you are AWAY, you are debating on YOUR OPPONENT'S site.
Let's revive the forums!
lannan13
By lannan13 | May 26 2015 11:00 AM
admin: Concidering that there are way more DDOers than edeb8ers that means some DDOers would obviously be tagged up in this case and there would be way more DDO debates than edeb8 debates.
What is immoral for a individual to do is immoral for a government to do."- Rand Paul
"What fun is there in making sense?"- Discord
Defeat the Washington Machine, and Unleash the American Dream!
"Th
admin
By admin | May 26 2015 11:00 AM
lannan13: Yes, there will :)
Let's revive the forums!